Cookeville Chamber - Director of Investor and Community Relations
- Job Category: Sales/Marketing
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Tennessee Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- More Jobs from this Company
The Director of Investor Relations is a mission critical position responsible for the strategy and implementation of the investor relations for the Highlands Economic Partnership, a program of the Cookeville-Putnam County Chamber of Commerce. This role includes but is not limited to a consistent communication message to investors; monitoring and presenting investor opinions on company performance to leadership/management; maintaining existing and developing new investors for long term sustainability of the organization.
ESSETIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Proactively engage both new and existing public and private sector investors regularly to articulate the strategy and status of the HEPs progress.
2) Develop multi-year investor targeting and communication plans.
3) Record and summarize all investor contacts and communicate to internal management team and key Chamber Board and HEP leadership.
4) Prepare leadership and management team for investor meetings and investor calls.
5) Facilitate fundraising and sustainability for the Highlands Economic Partnership working with the President/CEO, Operations VP, and HEP Chairman.
6) Communicate the work being done by the three major programs of the HEP: Economic Development, Workforce Development and Education, and Community Development and Advocacy to public and private sector partners.
7) Coordinate key HEP press releases, Highlands Happenings e-Newsletter, and print materials with CEO, division heads and communications coordinator.
8) Oversee and execute investor relations activities on an ongoing basis including, but not limited to phone calls, quarterly meetings, annual meeting, follow-up visits, and meet and greet events.
9) Communicate the investors feedback/views on the performance of the organization.
10) Represent Highlands Economic Partnership at assigned community, regional, and state functions.
11) Engage with partner counties public and private sectors as well as elected officials to create policy issues and initiatives that assist in creation of the Annual Legislative Agenda.
12) Oversee the production of annual reports.
13) Serve as the key point of contact for investors.
14) Work closely with Communication staff to issue press releases and garner positive attention regarding growth, progress, improvements and value of our services to investors.
15) Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor or President/CEO.
· Bachelors degree preferred
· Previous experience in investor relations, public relations, marketing, etc. (preferred)
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
· Proven success or similar experience recruiting and retaining investors from various industries and organizations
· Strong presentation, sales, and marketing skills
· Ability to work well under pressure; maintain deadlines, and multi-task
· Strong organizational skills
· Technology skills
ITEMS NEEDED IN APPLICATION
· Cover Letter