- Job Category: Sales/Marketing
- Salary: $40,000.00 - $75,000.00
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: New Horizons Computer Learning Center
Go Beyond your own Horizon:
How do people not only stay abreast of the latest technology developments but also make the most of them? They learn from superior resources. At New Horizons, we exist to help people and organizations grow through learning. We provide a vast offering of learning options in IT, Business Skills, and Leadership & Development. Join a similarly potent, high-energy sales force of peers cultivating client relationships, aggressively prospecting, and securing new business to meet or exceed sales targets. Excel as the hunter you are.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Meet minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by the SM.
· Achieve successful completion/execution of all assigned performance metrics and duties.
· Identify new sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking, and B2B social media platforms.
· Manage the sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, and close.
· Use computer software tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients and perform other sales-related functions.
· Collaborate with SM as assigned to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
Advantages to You:
· Salary plus no-cap commission
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid holidays and PTO
· World-class training and development exposure
· A deeper understanding of the technology industrys needs, challenges, and opportunities as well as an expanded knowledge of how to solve for these
· A supportive, collaborative, and diverse team that cares about your success
· At least 2 years of proven, highly successful sales experience with effective closing skills, preferably in business-to-business sales (or equivalent positive attitude and desire to succeed)
· Demonstrated success managing, achieving, and exceeding an assigned quota
· Experience with CRM and managing sales forecasts and pipelines
· Associate degree or equivalent combination of education or experience; preferred.
More about New Horizons
Since 1979 - New Horizons of East Tennessee (Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Johnson City-Kingsport-Bristol) has provided training that changes lives. For companies of every size, that means continually upgrading the abilities of their employees so they stay competitive and boost their bottom lines. New Horizons training is the answer for individuals and businesses ready to upgrade themselvesno matter how far along they are in the process. We offer award-winning training solutions for every individual learning style and organizational needbased on the scope, location, and timing right for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Job Link: Apply Here!