- Job Category: Sales/Marketing
- Salary: $55-75k base salary, dependent on experience.
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Boldsquare
- More Jobs from this Company
The Boldsquare Group has established itself as one of the fastest growing strategy and communications groups in the South East. The group’s two business units, Boldsquare and Bandera, work with a rapidly expanding array of leading brands, public companies and innovative organizations. Our projects range from highly strategic change management, innovation enablement and long-term objective planning programs, to laser-targeted tactical initiatives including brand marketing, ESG and investor relations, and employee engagement. We build highly tailored strategies, processes and tactics that deeply impact the audiences that are most important to our clients, enhancing perception and inspiring action.
As a result of our rapid expansion, we’re now looking for amazing marketing strategists who can help us make our clients happier than ever, and ensure that we bring every ounce of our skills to bear in the right way to make our partners bigger and better.
Marketing Strategists are the glue that keep the business and the client in blissful and effective harmony and engagement. They’re always listening to what is most important to a client and developing new ideas and methods to enhance every brand’s visibility and success.
This role balances creative, analytical, and strategic thinking. Brand strategists develop marketing strategies that raise brand awareness, drive customer growth, improve a brand’s positioning, and ultimately generate revenue, while also ensuring the project runs on time and within budget. You also have to be an accomplished juggler who can manage multiple projects and direct reports, both through employees inside our creative studio and with dispersed flexible resource.
So what might you expect to be doing on a daily basis?
• Acting as a primary liaison between the studio and some of the best clients around, to consistently create value for their organizations
• Utilizing Hubspot and other technology to drive better outcomes in campaigns and deliverables
• Collaborating with other members of our amazing team to make sure that projects are delivered to the best possible standard, on time and on budget.
• Capturing compelling insights and turning them into meaningful action both
externally and internally
• Solving problems, clearing bottlenecks and generally taking care of business
• Playing an active role in the development of our business development pipeline, and being an effective ambassador for all that we do.
What experience would we like you to have, you ask?
• Solid experience of building brands, executing marketing strategies and communicating business effectiveness, either in an agency or in-house
• Know your way around Hubspot, and can use it to create rich campaigns that deliver results
• Strong storytelling skills, whether on a Zoom call with a client or putting together a killer deck
• Deep creativity, with a desire to find new ways to get things done.
• Possession of a strategic brain, as well as a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
• A self-starting attitude, allied with an insatiable curiosity about the way the world works.
What’s on offer?
• The chance to be part of a team that is growing faster than any marketing, communications and strategic consultancy in the South East.
• $55-75k base salary, dependent on experience.
• Significant new business incentives
• Generous healthcare and 401k retirement plan
• Progressive approach to time off and flexible working
• A creative environment in which to work, and a willingness to invest in good ideas
Interested? Send your resume and an email explaining why you’re the right person for the job!
35 Market Square
Knoxville TN 37902