Robertson County Economic Development: Assistant Director
- Job Category: Other
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Tennessee Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The Robertson County Economic Development Board is seeking an assistant director to provide support for and work collaboratively with the Chief Economic Development Officer. The assistant director will have primary responsibility for the RCEDB program of work in tourism development and retiree recruitment.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Keep books for RCEDB, pay all invoices after approval, and prepare bi-monthly financial reports for RCEDB.
- Keep and maintain minutes for all RCEDB meetings and coordinate public notice for all meetings.
- Coordinate occupancy and management of all available RCEDB-owned industrial buildings.
- Coordinate and maintain Robertson County Three Star Certification.
- Coordinate and implement Retire Robertson County within the Retire TN program.
- Coordinate Robertson County tourism grants and county-wide tourism marketing program.
- Collaborate with CEDO on website maintenance and updates and social media postings.
- Provide support as needed to the CEDO on responses to RFIs, support for existing industries, and other economic development activities.
- Knowledgeable in current public relations, public administration and organizational management practices
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, and reliable business professional. Position demands high productivity and the ability to problem solve in short time periods
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a personal commitment to excellence
- Strong communication skills written and oral, and experience presenting information
- Experience working in a collaborative manner
- Ability to provide responsive and professional customer service
- Must be able to maintain discretion with regard to confidential or sensitive information that is part of the economic development process
Software Proficiencies Required:
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in maintaining social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Experience with Wordpress and Quickbooks is a plus
- Must possess a valid drivers license and personal transportation. Some travel may be required.
405 West Court Square
Springfield, Tennessee 37172
E-mail Your Resume
Job Link: https://growinrobertson.com/job/assistant-director/