- Job Category: Other
- Salary: $12.00/hr
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: PureMagic Carwash
- More Jobs from this Company
Full Time - $12.00/hour
The purpose of this position is to promptly greet customers with a smile as their vehicle is prepped and loaded; assist customers at the pay station with menu options; educate customers on our unlimited monthly memberships; and set the tone for a superior wash experience.
Education & Experience
• Basic knowledge of a carwash
• High school diploma or equivalent
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this position.
• Requires professional appearance and demeanor throughout entire shift
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
• Organized and enjoy working in and maintaining a clean environment
• Attention to detail
• Basic computer skills to operate a POS system
• Self-motivated with a sense of urgency
• Ability to train new CSA’s
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Adhere to and demonstrates the company’s core values on a daily basis
• Follow company policies and procedures while supporting company’s goals
• Greet customers with a smile
• Check every customer vehicle before it enters the wash to ensure the vehicle does not have any visible safety issues or prior damage
• Safely guide customer vehicle into wash tunnels using proper signals with hand paddles
• Prep vehicles to be washed in tunnel
• Continually clean all areas of the car wash between guiding customers onto the conveyer
• Perform minor preventive maintenance on the car wash equipment as trained and directed
• Learn every function at the car wash and ensure all steps of the CSA procedures are followed correctly
• Generates suggestions for improving work environment and/or customer experience
• Works safely and proficiently by properly using equipment and materials
• Educate customer on benefits of unlimited monthly memberships
• Assist customers with menu options
• Upsell services
• Remain polite and available throughout shift to address all customer concerns
• Other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This position requires the ability to work outside year-round while standing for long period s of time in extreme hot and cold weather. Consistently bending, stretching and reaching.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
This position is outside majority of the shift in all weather conditions.