- Job Category: Other
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: GFL Environmental
- More Jobs from this Company
Safely inspect, maintain and repair all Company owned or leased vehicles and equipment including rolling stock, to ensure its ability to operate efficiently and safely. Provide daily functional direction to mechanics as needed
• Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment using industry standard and acceptable maintenance methods and procedures.
• Maintain vehicle maintenance records.
• Ensure safe and productive operation of all equipment by scheduling and completing preventive maintenance for all equipment within state, federal, local and corporate guidelines.
• Maintain safe and clean shop facility.
• Review all D.V.I.R. reports and perform repairs as needed.
• Provide accurate labor hours required for each product line.
• Diagnose and repair operational difficulties with vehicles and equipment.
• Maintain and repair heavy diesel, gas and electrically operated equipment and vehicles.
• Complete reports, work orders, order parts and perform other administrative duties as required daily.
• Assist in the review of mechanical write-ups on equipment and coordinate repair schedule.
• Ensure safe working conditions and compliance with all safety regulations.
• Utilize a variety of power and hand tools and equipment.
• Maintain a clean work area.
Education, Training, Experience and Licensing/Certification Requirements:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) desired.
• Possess Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
• Completion of DOT certification for air brake inspection and adjustment and annual vehicle inspections.
• Possess a minimum of three (3) years practical experience in heavy truck repair, including hydraulic experience
• Complete all company provided/sponsored technical training and continuing education programs.
• Must pass DOT physical including drug screen.
GFL Environmental, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable employees to perform their jobs.
• Construction Toolkits
• Mechanical Engineering
• Preventive Maintenance
Job Link: Apply Here!