- Job Category: Other
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: CGI
Position ID: J0621-1339
Prospective candidate will work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, global environment, leading technical teams in delivering large scale software/hardware projects that meet business objectives on time and on budget. Candidate will be coordinating the transition and implementation efforts for new and existing clients within the Advantage program, a CGI proprietary Government ERP software suite. Candidate will have daily virtual interaction with clients, CGI Infrastructure teams, CGI Managed Services Application Installation teams and CGI Functional Application Configuration teams to coordinate and drive the delivery of the Advantage Application.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Candidate will be responsible for project management functions including planning, creating and monitoring large scale project schedules, monitoring project work, managing scope, risk and issues, and status reporting of all project work. Candidate must foster positive relationships with the client stakeholders, internal CGI stakeholders and local/global delivery teams, and be an excellent representative of the Advantage Program.
Advantage Cloud is an SLA-bound delivery model and candidate is expected to perform at meets or exceeds levels within that context for all delivery.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Solid Project Management experience of 5+ years in IT field managing large, complex projects
- Rapport-building, negotiation, consensus-building, clear expectation setting and communications for clients, as well as for and among teams and members.
- Technical and management task definition, implementation, management and reporting capabilities including the documentation thereof.
- Scope, expectation and commitment setting, delivery and reporting for clients, teams and members.
- Strong understanding of outsourcing, technical infrastructures and networking a strong plus.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple, often competing, priorities and clients.
- Strong tracking and prioritization skills a must.
- Team-oriented focus, knowledge sharing, professional in all situations (including high stress).
- Ability to work in non-conventional environment with virtual team spanning time zones across the country and in India.
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS DESIRED
- ERP experience preferred
- Some Financial impact awareness around different delivery models (reducing costs, improving margin, increasing value to clients, creating re-usable models).
- PMI/Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired
- ITIL/ITSM Background
- MS Project
- Office Suite
Bachelors degree/above or equivalent work experience
At CGI we call our professionals members to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGIs benefits include:
Competitive base salaries
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.
500 West Summit Hill Drive
Knoxville TN 37902
Job Link: Apply Here!