Position ID: J0421-3181
CGI is looking for a Test Analyst to join our team!
Your attention to detail and positive attitude will be highly valued. If you are great with juggling different tasks and like working with smart, talented people, this is the place for you!
You will test, identify, reproduce, and report defects in software.
You will also conduct a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements along with drafting, revising and approving test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and IT strategy.
This career opportunity is located in Lafayette, LA. Also, can be performed in Knoxville, TN!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop test scripts and perform test execution using testing tools
• Interacts with other team members and clients to ensure quality solution
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
• Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
• Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3 years in quality assurance, test strategy, test planning, test execution
• Thorough working knowledge of the entire SDLC, IT systems and processes, testing methodologies and their direct implementation to projects
• Thorough working knowledge of developing, maintaining, and executing test strategies/plans/cases
• Experience in analyzing and decomposing requirements and creating testing strategy/plan as well as testing estimates and work plan
• Experience detailing test plans, test cases, tracking defects, reporting status to various levels of the project organization
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective writing skills to communicate to customers and internal team members
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Confidence working through testing issues
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Thrive in a team environment
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good working knowledge of TFS
Quality Assurance/QA Strategy
500 West Summit Hill Drive
Knoxville TN 37902
Job Link: Apply Here!