- Job Category: Other
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: CGI
Position ID: J0621-1340
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead State and Local ERP implementation efforts. The PM will be accountable for results of multi-functional project teams working in a Hybrid Agile methodology and be responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of a project. Candidates will work with dispersed project teams to support all aspects of project planning and execution activities with particular emphasis on defining and providing management reporting for schedule, effort and quality metrics. Project Managers will also monitor project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained.
The Candidate will demonstrate executive presence and confidence, and be able to interface well with all stakeholders - inter-BU, intra-BU, clients and partners, including senior leadership.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Project Manager will coordinate between resource managers/supervisors for appropriate staffing and team member reviews, and potentially conduct project analyses/lessons-learned during phase-down to benefit future/other projects/missions/programs.
The Project Manager will:
• Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
• Manage the contracts and project schedule: communicating the schedule to the leads, obtaining status, managing scope, and managing issues and risks.
• Perform CGI management communications for financials, health check reporting, invoice management, and staff management.
• Coordinate between Product, Project, Cloud, and Client teams and manage all interdependencies between workstreams
• Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects
• Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
• Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel
• Establish and execute a project communication plan.
• Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources.
• Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
• Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
• Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
• Assess current or future customer needs and priorities
• Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
• Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
• Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required Skills and Education
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field
• Minimum of 3 years’ prior relevant project management experience
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to communicate with “C” level executives as well as business managers
• Strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly
• Strong software delivery experience
• Strong negotiation skills
• Experience managing diverse teams
• A high level of proficiency and experience with Microsoft Project and Jira
• a proven track record of project management experience using the Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
• General Government industry and/or ERP experience is helpful
• PMI/Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or ACP Certified (Agile) certification desired
500 West Summit Hill Drive
Knoxville TN 37902
Job Link: Apply Here!