Business Analyst J0721-2507
Position ID: J0721-2507
CGI is seeking talented Business Analysts to join our dynamic team. This will be supporting a client who is one of the long-standing financial institutions in the Intermountain West who provides a wide range of traditional banking and innovative technology services.
You will be instrumental in helping the CGI team deliver exceptional quality service to our clients in an agile environment. Your attention to detail and positive attitude will be highly valued in this high profile position. If you are great with juggling different tasks and like working with smart, talented people, this is the place for you!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business processes, procedures and user needs.
• Provides data analysis to support, compile and report key information for operations and business objectives.
• Responsible to drive processes and improvement initiatives by gathering and documenting business requirements.
• Performs and participates in the analysis, design and implementation of business processes and procedures following appropriate standards.
• Analyzes and interprets data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients.
• Communicate analysis and interpretation to appropriate audience.
• Produces, publishes and distributes operational reports relating to the development and performance of products and processes.
• Conducts tests or test planning sessions, provides input for feasibility and prepares user documentation and follow-up evaluation.
• Acts as a liaison with various departments, management and staff to resolve problems and improve processes and procedures.
• Performs project management leadership functions as a project manager or team member. Other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3- Years BA experience with financial services/banking experience
• Deposit experience a plus
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire extensive subject matter expertise.
• Demonstrated ability to explain complex data concepts to non-technical people.
• Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines on time.
• Professional client presence, influencing and active listening skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
500 West Summit Hill Drive
Knoxville TN 37902
Job Link: Apply Here!