- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Salary: $11-14
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: AtWork
- More Jobs from this Company
Immediate positions available with one of the leading medical manufacturing facilities in the Knoxville area. Established for 80 years with locations across the globe, this well oiled machine is searching for detail oriented and attentive team members to continue its well paced growth. Due to the fast paced work environment, we do encourage applicants who display a diligent work ethic and strong ability to multi-task
Salary: $11-14 per hour, based on experience and position
Job Type: Full Time, All Shift Available
Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Paid time off and Sign-on Bonus Available
Quality Inspection and Packaging Team Member
1st Shift Monday to Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm. 10 Hour Shifts. $11-13 per hour.
2nd Shift Monday to Thursday 5:00pm-3:30am. 10 Hour Shifts. $12-14 per hour.
The key roles of this position consist of over all quality inspection as well as processing and packaging. Role members will inspect product as it is produced and completed to ensure all finish products meet company standards. All approved product will then be properly packaged, weighed, and labeled with a detailed and accurate record of all completed product maintained. Once completely processed, role members will be responsible for transporting completed products to its appropriate location, either loading area or inventory.
Required Skill and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 1 year of experience with inspection/packaging or similar manufacturing environment
- Ability to maintain, read, and analyze general production records and procedures
- Ability to record measurements with ruler and utilize inspection templates
- Ability to consistent lift up to 30 lbs