Full-Time Service Person
- Job Category: Maintenance
- Salary: $15.37/hour
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Knoxville Area Transit
- More Jobs from this Company
Do you like working with your hands? Do you like new challenges every day?
Do you enjoy working as part of a diverse team to creatively solve problems?
Are you looking for a satisfying career in a green industry and a profitable future?
Are you a night owl? Ever wonder what goes on at 2:00 in the morning?
Knoxville Area Transit, the City of Knoxville’s public transportation system, is looking for a Full-Time Service Person who is dedicated to keeping our fleet passenger-ready.
• a team firmly dedicated to our core values of Team Work, Diversity, Empowerment, Respect and Innovation
• a company deeply rooted in meeting the transportation needs of our citizens and visitors with over a century of service to our communities
• a stable employer, offering competitive wages and outstanding benefits for you and your family
The successful candidate will:
• have a valid standard Tennessee Driver’s License
• possess, or be able to obtain, a Commercial Driver’s License permit, Class B with a P Endorsement
• have a good knowledge of, or the ability to learn, Knoxville streets
• be at least 21 years of age
• possess a High School Diploma or a GED
• enjoy working 2nd Shift, 7:00pm – 3:30am
To apply, go to www.katbus.com and click on Careers!
Starting wage is: $15.37 per hour plus great benefits
KAT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We enforce a strict substance abuse policy providing for a safe drug-free / alcohol-free work environment.
We are: KnoxvilleAreaTransit
Job Link: Apply Here