- Job Category: Information technology
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Zelvin Security
A Cybersecurity Specialist is responsible for assisting with the delivery of various cybersecurity services provided to Zelvin Security’s clients. This role works with senior-level Ethical Hacking and senior-level Red-Team practitioners to assist and perform active penetration testing and cybersecurity related deliverables. Cybersecurity testing engagements may include penetration testing, deploying simulated phishing campaigns, vulnerability assessments, web application/mobile testing, remediation strategies, and more. This role works independently and as a team member on client activities, research projects, process improvement, documentation, and engagement deliverables.
• Assist in the delivery of cybersecurity services provided by Zelvin Security.
• Work independently and as a team with other cybersecurity practitioners to assist with related cybersecurity deliverables.
• Perform penetration testing, risk assessments, and vulnerability assessment services, phishing campaigns, and other security related service engagements as assigned.
• Document and explain technical details in a concise, clear manner.
• Create documentation and reports accurately and completely in accordance with the assigned project SOW.
• Manage workload and prioritize as needed.
• Maintain confidentiality and integrity, at all times.
• Present Zelvin Security in a professional manner.
• Keep up to date on security vulnerabilities, penetration testing techniques, and methodologies.
• Deliver assigned projects on time or early.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
• Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, Forensics, Cybersecurity, or a related field
• Experience: Minimum of One to two years' related experience or equivalent.
• Understanding of applications, networks, protocols, vulnerabilities, and technologies.
• Programming with C++, Java, Python, Assembly.
• Understanding of security frameworks such as NIST and CIS.
• Experience using ethical hacking tools and assessment software.
• OSCP and/or SEC660 and penetration testing experience preferred.
• Thorough understanding of security issues pertaining to information, computer, and network resources.
• Understanding of information security technologies and products and their practical applications.
• Working knowledge of computer operating systems and networking technologies.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• A team player with a positive attitude.
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
This position is located onsite in Knoxville, TN 37934
E-mail Your Resume