- Job Category: Human Resources
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: CGI
Position ID: J0621-3390
CGI has a great opportunity for an IT Recruiter for a high-profile project in Belton, TX. The Recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the recruiting process for technical positions, which includes collaborating with Human Resource Leaders, Hiring Managers, and Senior Leadership. The Recruiter will develop sourcing strategies for job-specific and pipeline needs by using research, networking, outplacement services, and online job database information.
This position must be located in Knoxville, TN, Lafayette, LA, or Belton, TX.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Partner with hiring managers to create and review job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements (i.e. education, experience, technical competencies, travel and/or relocation requirements)
• Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates
• Adept with passive sourcing and talent engagement methods
• Source, Recruit, and Pre-screen candidates for a variety of skill sets
• Review resumes of candidates submitting interest to open requisitions
• Assess candidates to determine whether their capabilities match job requirements.
• Participate in interviews and integrate information gained about candidates with the hiring manager to determine whether to extend a job offer.
• Determine job offer details; negotiate, prepare and extend new-hire offers.
• Communicate offers or rejections to candidates.
• Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
• Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
• Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports.
• Comply with government, CGI, and Human Resources laws, policies, and procedures.
• Monitor/audit job requisition and candidate files and track applicant flow.
• Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers, and candidates.
• Provide assistance and expertise on critical needs and coordinates national-level initiatives.
• Actively participates and contributes to process improvement strategies and projects within the Recruiting Team as well as the Human Resources Team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 6+ years of related recruiting experience.
• Information Technology / Professional Services Recruiting experience required.
• LinkedIn sourcing experience required.
• This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels while exhibiting the ability and flexibility to work in a highly matrixed organization.
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task and be successful in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Analytical, organized, problem solver who is driven by results.
• Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively provide valuable and timely customer service to candidates, hiring managers, and senior-level management.
• Strong working knowledge of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc).
• Familiarity with recruitment-related US immigration policies and processes.
• General Human Resources knowledge and understanding of common recruiting metrics.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite.
Minimum Education Required:
Undergraduate degree in IT desired or comparable experience
Hands-on technical training in IT and Management disciplines High School Diploma/GED
Customer Service & Support
500 West Summit Hill Drive
Knoxville TN 37902
Job Link: Apply Here!