Memory Care Program Director
- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: Associates Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: South High Senior Living
- More Jobs from this Company
At Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living, we believe in delivering the highest quality lifestyles for our residents! To achieve this, we believe in recruiting and developing the senior living industrys most experienced, passionate and best-trained associates.
As an integral part of our organization, our associates strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy, and dignity for residents.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, teamwork, expertise, flexibility, and results.
If you join the team as our associate, what will you enjoy?
- Working with seniors & for an organization that is focused on enhancing the daily lives of seniors that call our communities home
- Making a positive impact on the daily lives of seniors & their family
- Working in an awesome culture and interacting with seniors each day
- Working with a team that not only is meeting the current needs of clients but exceeding them with passion, innovation, and results
What are we looking for in all our future associates?
- A Love for Working with Seniors!
- A flexible, fun, energetic people person who is capable of projecting calm, care, & professionalism in all work-related situations!
- Generations Program Director
SUMMARY of Duties:
The Generations Program Director is responsible for coordination of all clinical, programming and staffing aspects of the Generations/Memory Care Program at the Community. This includes pre-admission assessments and decision-making, resident programming, staffing, staff-training and supervision. Assist the resident and his or her family in maintaining the physical and emotional health of the residents. Liaison with hospital personnel, physicians, community organizations (to include the local Alzheimers Association Chapter) and other health related service agencies to provide care to the residents. Hire, evaluate, coordinate, motivate, monitor performance, schedule and supervise department staff in accordance with company policy. Make recommendations to the Executive Director with respect to staff evaluations, merit pay increases, reprimands, disciplinary actions and terminations. This position is for Generations/Memory Care units with thirty (30) or more residents.
Work Experience Qualifications:
- Prefer two (2) years experience providing residential care to the elderly or similar experience with specialized dementia care programs
- Prefer two years of college in gerontology, nursing, social work or related health or human service field or a licensed professional
- Bachelors degree Preferred, High school education is required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Drug-Free Work Environments.
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Equal Opportunity Employers
South High Senior Living
835 Tipton Ave
Knoxville TN 37920