Licensed Practical Nurse
- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: Trade Certifications
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: South High Senior Living
- More Jobs from this Company
At Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living, we believe in delivering the highest quality lifestyles for our residents! To achieve this, we believe in recruiting and developing the senior living industrys most experienced, passionate and best-trained associates.
As an integral part of our organization, our associates strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy, and dignity for residents.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, teamwork, expertise, flexibility, and results.
If you join the team as our associate, what will you enjoy?
- Working with seniors & for an organization that is focused on enhancing the daily lives of seniors that call our communities home
- Making a positive impact on the daily lives of seniors & their family
- Working in an awesome culture and interacting with seniors each day
- Working with a team that not only is meeting the current needs of clients but exceeding them with passion, innovation, and results
What are we looking for in all our future associates?
- A Love for Working with Seniors!
- A flexible, fun, energetic people person who is capable of projecting calm, care, & professionalism in all work-related situations!
SUMMARY of Duties:
- The Nurse is responsible for coordinating resident care under the medical direction and supervision of the residents attending physicians in order to ensure the resident remains as independent as possible for as long as possible in the property.
- Assist the resident and his or her family members in maintaining the physical and emotional health of the resident.
- Liaison with hospital personnel, physicians, community organizations and other health related service agencies to provide care to the residents.
- Assist in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychosocial needs of the resident, in accordance with established medical practices and the requirements of the state and the policies and goals of this property.
- Assist the Assisted Living Director and/or Generations Program Director with hiring, evaluating, coordinating, monitoring performance, and supervising caregivers in accordance with company policy.
- Share the responsibilities for the daily care of residents at the property with Caregivers.
Work Experience Qualifications:
- Prefer one (1) year experience in a health care environment, working with cognitively impaired older adults.
- Must 18 years of age or older.
- Licensed Vocational or Registered Nurse in the applicable state
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Drug-Free Work Environments.
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Equal Opportunity Employers
South High Senior Living
835 Tipton Ave
Knoxville TN 37920