- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: South High Senior Living
- More Jobs from this Company
At Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living, we believe in delivering the highest quality lifestyles for our residents! To achieve this, we believe in recruiting and developing the senior living industrys most experienced, passionate and best-trained associates.
As an integral part of our organization, our associates strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy, and dignity for residents.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, teamwork, expertise, flexibility, and results.
If you join the team as our associate, what will you enjoy?
- Working with seniors & for an organization that is focused on enhancing the daily lives of seniors that call our communities home
- Making a positive impact on the daily lives of seniors & their family
- Working in an awesome culture and interacting with seniors each day
- Working with a team that not only is meeting the current needs of clients but exceeding them with passion, innovation, and results
What are we looking for in all our future associates?
- A Love for Working with Seniors!
- A flexible, fun, energetic people person who is capable of projecting calm, care, & professionalism in all work-related situations!
SUMMARY of Duties:
The Cook is responsible for preparing food in accordance with the approved menu, current standards, guidelines, and regulations with established procedures, and as may be directed by the Executive Director and/or Culinary Services Director to assure that quality food service is always provided.
Work Experience Qualifications:
- Prefer six months (6) experience in food preparation and in safe handling of food and equipment
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language
- Ability to follow approved, standardized recipes and menus for regular and therapeutic diets
- Ability to make independent decisions and work without supervision
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Drug-Free Work Environments.
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Equal Opportunity Employers.
South High Senior Living
835 Tipton Ave
Knoxville TN 37920