- Job Category: Engineering/Technical
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: CGI
- More Jobs from this Company
Position ID: J0721-1787
CGI is hiring a Drupal Web Developer to support our Federal government client. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to join our team and grow your career with the 5th largest IT services provider in the world. In exchange for your committed efforts toward success, we’re offering a competitive salary, a complete benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid vacation.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Object-Oriented Programming
• Following coding standards across all systems
• Ensuring on-time delivery of solutions that meet project expectations
• Working in an Agile Scrum environment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology field is required.
• 8 years of progressive information technology experience, including at least 3 projects in relevant technical areas. This experience may be substituted to meet the bachelor’s degree requirement for this position.
• 3 years of experience working in an Agile environment.
• 8 years of experience working on public-facing sites and internal sites.
• 5 years of experience with multimedia integration.
• 5 years of experience conducting functional, unit, system/integration, regression, load/performance and/or stability tests as applicable as part of their quality assurance plan for each release.
• 5 years of experience in researching, evaluating, and configuring Drupal contributed modules.
500 West Summit Hill Drive
Knoxville TN 37902
Job Link: Apply Here!