Sr. Web Developer
- Job Category: Engineering/Technical
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: CGI
- More Jobs from this Company
Position ID: J0721-1785
CGI Federal has an immediate opening for a Drupal Web Application Developer to support our Federal government clients. The candidate will work as a developer with our Drupal development teams to create engaging, high-performance websites for various government agencies. Our Drupal teams work with major government institutions to build new Intranets for their offices, external facing Internet sites, and custom workflow-based solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Code technical solutions that align with proposed strategies
• Create well designed and reusable code
• Create and execute implementation plans, revising as necessary in an agile environment.
• Communicate and enforce development best practices and coding standards
• Consistently deliver high-quality work to Account leads on schedule
• Communicate complex information effectively to team and clients
• Ability to scale solutions to the client’s goals and budget
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology field is required.
• 10 years of experience with website development
• 8 years of experience with Drupal 7 and 8, search software, and analytics software integration and development.
• 3 years of experience working in an Agile environment.
• 8 years of experience in successfully deploying new web-based applications.
• 8 years of experience in design, development documentations according to enterprise standards with clients and other developers.
• 5 years of experience conducting functional, unit, system/integration, regression, load/ performance and/or stability tests as applicable as part of their quality assurance plan for each release.
• JQuery, web services, PHP
500 West Summit Hill Drive
Knoxville TN 37902
Job Link: Apply Here!