- Job Category: Engineering/Technical
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: CGI
Position ID: J0421-2241
CGI has an immediate need for a JAVA/AWS Developer to join our financial services team in Knoxville, SC. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Join a fast-paced agile team developing Microservices built on Spring Boot and Restful API!
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Your future duties and responsibilities:
In this role, you will perform analysis, design, development, and perform unit testing. You will resolve defects and perform configuration repository administration activities including stream and directory creation, source code archiving, etc. You will also participate in all agile ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration, and team retrospectives.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 10+ years industry experience
• Strong fundamentals of Object Oriented Concepts
• Solid Core Java/J2EE Expertise
• Solid Spring/Spring-Boot expertise
• Solid understanding on Relational Databases concepts and SQL queries
• WebLogic/JBoss, Oracle, Spring (Core, Boot, Batch Web etc), iBatis/Hibernate, AutoSys, Unix Platform (basic to intermediate scripting)
• Hands on experience in AWS tech stack - Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation, OpsWorks, VPC, EC2, EC2 Container Service, CloudWatch(Events, Logs, Metrics), IAM, API Gateway, S3, SQS, SNS, SES, Kinesis, RDS, ElasticCache, DynamoDB, SWS, Step Functions, Lambda, Data Migration Service, Glue ETL, RedShift
• Hands on experience with Docker, ECS, EKS, Fargate
• Other skills that you have may include: Continuous monitoring solutions such as Elastic Stack, Microservice Architecture and DevOps: CloudFormation (infrastructure as code), Auto Scaling
• Hands on experience in a CI/CD using Jenkins(pipeline as code) and build tools ANT, Maven, Nexus
• Hands on experience with SCM tools – GIT, Bitbucket and project management tool – Jira, Rally
• Working knowledge of Tibco EMS / BW
• Working knowledge of Oracle and Oracle stored procedures
• Working Knowledge of building reports in BI tools (MicroStrategy)
• Ability to take ownership and drive issues to closure
• Should have worked in an Agile software development environment
• Business knowledge of market data and capital markets is strongly desired
500 West Summit Hill Drive
Knoxville TN 37902
Job Link: Apply Here!