- Job Category: Education
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Part-Time
- Company: Kumon Learning Center
The EL/PI Assistant must have a passion for working with children, a positive attitude and calm demeanor. He or she must be professional at all times while interacting with students, families and staff. He or she must also have a willingness to learn and follow the KUMON METHOD. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
Duties and Responsibilities involve
• Working with up to two students at a time helping them complete their Kumon assignments
• Working with students to develop an understanding of the center routine
• Grading completed worksheets
• Reading with students (Early Learners)
• Providing directions for Primary Learners (students new to the center)
• Participating in training sessions
• Ensuring instructor is aware of necessary information regarding performance of students
The EL/PI Assistant will directly report to the Instructor.
Kumon Learning Center
1645 Downtown West Blvd.
Knoxville TN 37919