- Job Category: Drivers/Transportation
- Salary: $14.81/hour
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Knoxville Area Transit
Do you have a passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives?
Do you have a talent for interacting with all types of people?
Are you looking for a satisfying, stable career with a diverse workforce and great benefits?
Do you want a job that actually helps improve air quality and makes the world better?
Knoxville Area Transit, the City of Knoxville’s public transportation system, is looking for professional Bus Operators.
• a team firmly dedicated to our core values of Team Work, Diversity, Empowerment, Respect and Innovation
• a company deeply rooted in meeting the transportation needs of our citizens and visitors with over a century of service to our communities
• a stable employer, offering competitive wages and great benefits
The successful candidate will:
• have a standard Tennessee Driver’s License
• possess, or be able to obtain, a Commercial Driver’s License permit, Class B with a P Endorsement
• have a good knowledge of, or have the ability to learn, Knoxville streets
• be at least 21 years of age
• possess a High School Diploma or a GED
• enjoy the challenge of driving a 40-foot long bus full of travelers of all types!
Starting rate of pay: $14.81 per hour plus top notch benefits
It’s easy to apply. Go to katbus.com and click on Careers!
KAT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We enforce a strict substance abuse policy providing for a safe drug-free / alcohol-free work environment.
We are: KnoxvilleAreaTransit
Job Link: Apply Here