- Job Category: Customer Service
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
The Mail Processing Clerk positions exists to receive, sort, distribute, pick up and deliver company mail, and to assist the Home Centers, Home Building Facilities, and Subdivisions/Communities by shipping mail in a fast, efficient and accurate manner.
• Sorts and distributes all inbound mail via USPS, FedEx, and UPS.
• Opens and sorts Vanderbilt Mortgage payments from existing customers.
• Prepares company outgoing mail for vendor pickup.
• Prepares and ships mail to Home Centers and HBFs, Subdivisions, weekly via FedEx and UPS, & USPS.
• Sorts and processes returned and certified mail.
• Identifies and processes customer correspondence.
• Utilizes the company servicing system to update customer information as needed.
• Promotes teamwork and MPC success.
• Promotes company image through professional service and actions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.
500 Alcoa Trail
Maryville TN 37804
Job Link: Find more information HERE