Call Center Agent
- Job Category: Customer Service
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Call Center Agents exist to service non-delinquent active status loans and provide a world-class customer experience.
• Attends two-week training class with completion of on-going training courses throughout career.
• Delivers a world-class customer experience by providing the highest level of customer service on every call.
• Handles various types of inbound customer service phone calls, including general questions, complaints, website navigation, payments, escrow, claims, PMI and document requests while also maintaining focus on first call resolution.
• Documents all contacts, verifying customer contact information, reason for call, and resolution.
• Ensures all Call Center SLAs are met and maintained each month.
• Assists new hires during training and orientation.
• Promotes teamwork and overall call center success and works to achieve goals given every month.
• Promotes company image through professional service and actions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.
500 Alcoa Trail
Maryville TN 37804
Job Link: Find more information HERE: