Property and Casualty Insurance Agent (no experience or license required!)
- Job Category: Customer Service
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Sitel Group
- More Jobs from this Company
Are you ready to make a life changing career change? We are looking for Licensed Insurance Agents to support Property and Casualty insurance for some of the largest and well known providers in the U.S., taking calls and chat inquiries from customers with guaranteed sales.
No License? No problem! At Sitel Group, we invest in our associates and provide the training, materials and support you need to become licensed, at no cost to you. This is an opportunity to join a global network of insurance professionals and gain lifelong skills that will set you up for success at Sitel - or wherever your career takes you!
As a Licensed Property & Casualty Agent, you will sell auto, home and renters insurance, as well as support existing and new customers with questions on their policy, billing, and coverage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Interact with customers, clients, insurance carriers and internal sources to provide coverage information
- Complete a variety of day-to-day client service transactions, including policy endorsements, certificates, binders, cancellations or other necessary tasks as needed
- Evaluate client needs and research to answer inquiries and make appropriate coverage recommendations
- Complete carrier certifications to obtain Ready to Sell Status for insurance providers
- Utilize tools and applications to complete needs assessments
- Resolve customer objections and offer additional benefits packages that provide increased coverage and cost savings
- Weekly review of quality standards and performance
Qualifications & experience
- Ability to complete pre-licensing course and pass the applicable resident state exam
- Ability to pass the Insurance Application Form background screening as applicable by state
- Organized self-starter who is dedicated to studying on their own and comfortable in a continuous-learning environment
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to toggle between screens while chatting with the member
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in Customer Service, Sales, Insurance or related field preferred
- High school diploma (higher education preferred)
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
As an industry leader, we rely on the expertise of our 90,000 people - empowering them to help customers everywhere, every day. Working at Sitel is more than just a paycheck, its an opportunity to connect, grow and learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry, all while working with some of the best brands in the world.
11221 Outlet Drive
Knoxville TN 37932