- Job Category: Customer Service
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Sitel Group
- More Jobs from this Company
Req ID#: 243404
Knoxville, TN, US, 37922
Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
· GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
· BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It's about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
· WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
· GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
· MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people's innovative ideas, experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Creates learning experiences that equip new and long-term associates to excel in their work environments through expert classroom instruction, on-floor mentoring and one-to-one skills coaching.
Modifies and presents training programs for representatives/agents.
Tracks and analyzes training programs by examining agent performance.
Recommends changes to training programs.
Conducts training programs for representatives/agents and first-line supervisors on new products/services, selling skills and/or system changes.
Participates in identifying program needs, obtaining technical data and scheduling programs. Maintains training records.
Strong facilitation, problem-solving, research and decision-making skills.
Excellent listening and oral/written communication skills.
Solid understanding and use of computer basics (Internet, e-mail, MS Office).
Organizational and time management skills.
Ability to manage challenging trainees and customers while remaining in control.
Good judgment and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply.
Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Four-year college degree or equivalent directly related work experience.
At least 2 years of customer service or technical support experience coaching and mentoring other associates, preferably in a complex, fast-paced contact center environment.
Solid understanding of training processes and practices for adults.
Excellent product knowledge for a specific vertical market.
Job Link: Apply Here!