Part Time Member Service Consultant I - Farragut Branch
- Job Category: Banking/Financial
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Part-Time
- Company: Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- More Jobs from this Company
The purpose of this position is to process member's requested financial transactions, resolve problems, and answer questions; to identify and suggest financial services that would improve our members' lives. Provides prompt, professional and courteous support and assistance to internal departments, retail branches and members.
1. Conduct all member account functions, including processing requests for new services, providing counseling, and cross-selling appropriate credit union products or services to benefit the member and achieve established sales goals.
2. Assists members with opening and closing accounts, answers questions about products and services and resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve. Refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations.
3. Accurately receive, inspect and verify cash and negotiable instruments for deposit, accept loan payments and a variety of other monetary transactions as directed and in accordance with established policies and procedures. Balance transaction input at the end of each workday.
4. Perform additional job duties as assigned by the manager.
• A high school education or GED.
• One year to three years of similar or related experience.
13128 Kingston Pike
Knoxville TN 37934