HELOC Lending Consultant
- Job Category: Banking/Financial
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- More Jobs from this Company
Responsible for delivering outstanding member experiences by identifying opportunity for new loans, loan products and lending solutions generated through both direct and indirect channels.
1. Identify loan opportunities for existing and new members. Connect the member with lending solutions and ancillary products that meet their needs and ensure member loyalty and satisfaction. Work inbound lending calls and internet applications timely and efficiently; make outbound sales/promotional calls to members to share additional ways we can help them.
2. Interact with Y-12 FCU branch, underwriting, and processing staff ensuring a smooth member experience throughout the loan process.
3. Provide input on ways to improve our processes to assist in reaching our credit union efficiency goal and improving the member experience. Share suggested enhancements and solutions with management and implement.
4. Perform other related duties as assigned.
• A high school education or GED.
• One year to three years of similar or related experience.
• Must be registered annually in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) License and all data must be kept up-to-date.
Job Link: Click here to apply!