- Job Category: Banking/Financial
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Account Representatives exist to resolve delinquency through negotiation and problem-solving, while adhering to company, state and federal guidelines. Success in the position is achieved by strategically educating customers on the importance of paying in a timely manner.
• Manages a portfolio of accounts through telephone negotiations with customers.
• Achieves monthly collection goals by monitoring and decreasing the number of past due accounts.
• Communicates professionally with customers concerning their pay dates/amounts and acceptable payment arrangements.
• Plans, schedules and executes daily workload between phone calls, field chases and legal notices in a timely manner.
• Conducts research on no contact accounts, researching contracts and reviewing documentation.
• Analyzes debt to income information from customers to set up payment plans.
• Maintains accurate documentation pertaining to each account.
• Exhibits problem solving skills to influence loss mitigation.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures.
• Ensures compliance at all levels both internally and externally.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.
500 Alcoa Trail
Maryville TN 37804
Job Link: Find more information HERE