- Job Category: Banking/Financial
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: First Century Bank
First Century Bank is a family owned Community Bank serving East Tennessee since 1894. As we continue to grow, we are actively looking for full-time Relationship Bankers for our new location in Downtown Knoxville.
This position is responsible for the delivery of quality customer service through the handling of routine over-the-counter transactions, understanding, explaining and setting up of bank’s deposit products and services, file maintaining existing deposit accounts and services as well as refer accordingly.
- Process teller transactions thru the teller platform
- Maintain technical exceptions at an appropriate level
- Open new deposit accounts for new and/or existing customers
- File maintain existing accounts accordingly
- Assist in branch or self -audits and internal control reviews
- Provide customer service for employees and customers
- Actively cross-sell and make qualified referrals for additional appropriate loan,
deposit and fee income products and services in-person, over the phone and in writing
Excellent oral and written communication skills, good computer skills including working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Strong leadership and presentation skills. Must have the ability to work independently and in groups, maintain objectivity in all situations, be organized, detailed oriented and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Must be courteous, personable and sensitive to other abilities and skill levels.
FCB offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, PTO, paid holidays and work/life balance.
Join TeamFCB today by Applying Now!
First Century Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.