AWS Technical Architect
- Job Category: Architecture
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: CGI
- More Jobs from this Company
Position ID: J0321-2699
CGI has an immediate need for an AWS Technical Architect to join our financial services team in Knoxville, TN. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Your future duties and responsibilities:
In this role, you will serve as an AWS Architect responsible for the capture and delivery of digital transformation engagements with a focus on Cloud migration, hybrid Cloud solutions, and solution implementation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Defining current and target state architectures, transition architectures and roadmaps
- Experience with developing solution architecture across multiple architecture domains such as business, data, integration, resiliency and application
- Hands on application solution design experience in AWS using AWS native services
- Data Analytics solutioning experience in AWS cloud using AWS native services (EMR, Redshift, Athena etc.), Apache Spark framework and using Python, or R
- Experience in selecting, architecture reviewing, integration architecture with SaaS/COTS solutions
- Providing solutions based on Enterprise Integration patterns, Event Driven Architecture, API, Web services, SOA and Micro Services
- Experience in defining deployment and resiliency architectures using serverless architecture like ECS, Fargate, Lambda etc.
- Experience working with Application servers and containers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server
- Experience w/performance optimizations such as improving scalability, availability, throughput, failover, etc.
- Very good understanding of AWS Cloud Security.
- Demonstrated experience of various Cloud Technologies, industry trends and solutioning experience in - -- Public, Hybrid Cloud and PaaS will be essential.
- Ability to work with both senior management level executives and development teams.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Professional demeanor
• AWS Solution Architect Associate or Professional certification.
500 West Summit Hill Drive
Knoxville TN 37902
Job Link: Apply Here!